Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Blog!


So this is the first and hopefully not the last blog (as well as my belated attempt at keeping a journal)!!

Justin, Cole, Macie and I live in Saratoga Springs and we LOVE it! It has just the right amount of rural feel (you know, horses, cows and quiet) with everything urban just a few more miles away.

Cole goes to kindergarten this year at an almost brand new school right up the road. He is a Harvest Elem. Hawk and he loves his teacher Mrs. Willson. He plays Tranformers with his friend Dallin at recess (and ocasionally their friend Sidney plays, she is the princess because every good game of Transformers needs one!).

Macie is 2 (and 1/2) and is talking like crazy. She is getting to be very good at expressing herself. Not only can she give the world's crustiest crusties, she can say things like "don't talk to me, Cole" and "I'm not listening" as she closes her eyes and moves her head back and forth. She is also the absolute sweetest little thing with cheeks you just can't resist kissing, that totally makes up for the crusties!

Justin is doing well. He has recovered nicely from his scary accident (almost a year and a half ago, wow!!). He was working at Fidelity until recently because his department is moving to Texas and we don't want to be Texans (although it would be fun if our kids had cute little Southern accents). So he is looking for a job and we are hopeful that a job will come sooner than later!!

I am plugging right along! I am very busy keeping up with Cole, Macie and Justin (and our cat Twizzler). I am still working part time, mostly from home, which is a real challenge but I am incredibly lucky to have such a great job for a great company and yes, I work with great people (and I am evidently very redundant!!).

1 comments:

Dennis said...

This is really cool!