Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Toothless!!





Last night, after a few days of trying, we finally got Cole's tooth to pop out! It was barely holding on, but was completely stubborn. Cole was stunned and somewhat traumatized for about 2 minutes until he realized his tooth finally came out (and it stopped bleeding). He was soooo excited. He kept saying how funny the space felt and wondered how big the Tooth Fairy was. He surmised she must be pretty little in order to get under his pillow to take his tooth. He also thought maybe she would bring $100. I suggested that she probably couldn't give every kid $100 and that maybe one green dollar would be just as cool. And it was. The Tooth Fairy made it and left a $1 bill with a note. Cole was ecstatic and brought the dollar and note to school today to show his class and teacher. I wish I could be 5 again!

3 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Yea! Just think, 19 more to go! Good thing they don't all fall out at once! I think the next time it happens it will go over a little more smoothly.

Dennis said...

Way to go Cole!

Doney Days said...

Lindsay says she can't wait to loose a tooth like and Cole and Lydia. I'm not looking forward to pulling them out! Good job Cole!