Most people are kind of sad when summer ends and it's time to go back to the grind. Not me, I love the grind! Summer for me means no routine and fighting off the requests to "play with friends" ALL the time. The only real routine we have in the summer is arguing every day about who they can play with first and if they have to wait until 10am to play and can they ride bikes while they wait and can someone come to our house and can my 16 friends eat lunch at our house???? So that is why I welcome the end of summer and the beginning of ORDER!
We did have a VERY fun summer however. You wouldn't know since I didn't post a single blog during the summer! I took a little hiatus and now I'm back!
School started yesterday for Cole so we have some darling pictures of our big 1st Grader. He had a fun day of school and thought it was totally cool to eat lunch there. He is getting so big! He did ask me though if he got to keep his school desk at the end of the year. I wish he could be this way forever. They do have great desks, I have to admit!
Here are a few first day pictures and I have also added highlights of our ENTIRE summer.....
2 comments:
Cole looks so excited to go to school. Too bad he won't look this happy once he's in Jr. High. What a cute kid!
Way to go Cole.... Looks like you are getting taller. Reading? Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment