This is a small attempt at catching up from blog laziness! I just go through phases and I have evidently been in a non-blogging phase. I pay for it though because now I have a million and a half things to post and it's totally overwhelming!! Oh well, it's my own fault. PS...the pictures at the top are the most recent. It's way too much work to move them around so you are getting kind of a look back from yesterday to basketball in February.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Catching Up
This is a small attempt at catching up from blog laziness! I just go through phases and I have evidently been in a non-blogging phase. I pay for it though because now I have a million and a half things to post and it's totally overwhelming!! Oh well, it's my own fault. PS...the pictures at the top are the most recent. It's way too much work to move them around so you are getting kind of a look back from yesterday to basketball in February.
Posted by Adrienne at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love Macie's haircut! I am so glad that you have updated your blog! I have checked so very many times but I didn't want to stress you out by saying anything! Cute pictures and cute kids! Where are the pictures of you though? I haven't seen you in so long, I have forgotten what you look like!
Cole looks like he is very proud of loosing his tooth! I guess he can ask for them back at Christmas! Although he will probably have new teeth by then. We are glad you updated your blog so we know what has been going on.
Looks like fun! we were bad parents and didn't sign Michael up for basketball or soccer. I'll have to do better next year!
You have been busy! Your kids are getting so big. I cannot believe how darling they both are! I hope you are doing well. You RARELY (never?) add pictures of yourself! If I looked like you...I totally would splatter them everywhere!
Sending our love,
Dani and Family
I really liked Macy's cake. Did you make that? Impressive!
Post a Comment