Friday, December 21, 2007

A Real Live Saint!


Many of you may not know that there is a real live saint that lives just two houses away from me. His name is Saint Carl. We just had a HUGE blizzard overnight and I put off shoveling until mid morning thinking that would be better. Well, it wasn't. It was much worse because the wind picked up. When I say wind I don't mean a pleasant breeze, I mean wind that nearly knocks Macie right off her feet!! So as I was cursing the wind and thinking about putting our house up for sale along comes St. Carl with his snow blower!! He didn't say a word, just starting blowing all the snow off of our long driveway. I felt a little guilty cursing so near a Saint but waved to him and mouthed Thank You as he whipped back and forth, miraculously clearing the snow despite the gale force winds!!


THANK YOU ST. CARL!!!

2 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I am with you shoveling is the pits! Thank goodness some of us have a saint down the street who will take care of us. Last year when I was pregnant and Kirk was at work my neighbor was such a saint!

Brooke S said...

Hey Dean family,
Fun to be able to keep up with your little family. We miss you guys. How funny St. Carl he is the best guy ever. We are so luck to have lots of great Carl moment in out life.
Best wishes,
Stockman Family