Saturday, December 22, 2007

What a Fun Day!






Today we decided to make a trip to Roy (the Ogden area) and visit Justin's Grandpa and Grandma Dean. We had such a good time, as we always do!! The minute we sat down we were offered all sorts of yummy treats which we all enjoyed, especially Cole and Macie!! We also had a bonus visit with Justin's Aunt Janis and her two cute dogs, Peanut and Midget. They were also a hit! It sure was fun to drop in for a while!!


Then on our way home we thought we should probably stop and see the lights at Temple Square since it is almost Christmas after all! We hadn't planned on doing that so we weren't entirely prepared for the cold. I was the least prepared with a jacket and nothing else (don't get any ideas, I was wearing clothes of course!). I did have a hood on the shirt I was wearing. Amazingly enough we all stayed pretty warm but took advantage of warming up in the visitor's center and of course the restroom stop that is necessary every where we go :). It was a glorious sight. I am always in awe of the sheer number of lights it takes to have everything look so beautiful. It was worth braving the cold and the crowds and Cole and Macie had a great time.

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Thanks for sharing such a special day with us.

Doney Days said...

Looks like you had fun! How was your Christmas?

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Neat. I am glad you went and saw Grandma and Grandpa Dean. I bet they LOVED the visit. I wish I could get up there more often.